Table of Contents
After you decide to tackle your substance use disorder, you must then consider the different rehab options available. Maybe, after doing some research, you’ve decided that a residential program is your best option. If so, you may be surprised to learn how many different kinds of residential programs there are to choose from. One of these options is the luxury rehab center. A luxury treatment center is just what that title conveys, these are top of the line, premium programs. These upscale rehabs spare no expense in creating a treatment environment that is both clinically effective and luxurious. But how much does a luxury rehab cost, exactly? To find out, read on.
What is a Luxury Rehab?
Let’s face it; if you are in need of addiction treatment, why not have the most enjoyable experience possible? For someone with the resources to cover it, the luxury rehab option offers many posh features that will enhance the treatment experience. High-end rehabs are situated in beautiful locations, such as coastal, lakeside, or mountain setting. These settings provide enhanced privacy and maximum comfort. In many ways, the luxury rehab is similar to a five-star spa retreat. These programs feature many of the same types of amenities as a spa but with addiction treatment elements.
Why You Might Prefer a Luxury Rehab
It isn’t hard to see why someone would prefer a luxury rehab over a standard treatment program. While both types of rehabs offer life-saving treatment, the luxury version also pampers you while you are there. Here are some of the reasons someone might prefer a luxury rehab:
- Private rooms and baths.
- Gourmet meals.
- Spa services, like massage and sauna.
- More privacy and confidentiality.
- Holistic therapies.
- Recreational activities.
How Much Does Luxury Rehab Cost?
When it comes to the cost of a luxury rehab, you will notice these programs tend to be very pricey. Where a standard rehab might cost between $5,000-$20,000 per month, a luxury rehab could cost $30,000-$100,000 per month. For someone with the means to afford a luxury rehab, it is well worth the outlay. This is especially true for someone who is in the public realm, such as a high-profile celebrity or politician. If the person believes going in for treatment might harm their career or reputation, these programs would provide maximum privacy.
Why Is Luxury Rehab So Pricey?
Now that you know how much a luxury rehab costs, you may wonder how they justify that price tag. Luxury rehabs are costly for a reason. The facilities are typically upscale private homes located in gorgeous settings. Location, location, location. The quality home and the real estate reflect a much higher investment in the program. Add to that the various amenities these upscale rehabs offer. Beautiful furnishings, amazing landscaping and pools, and deluxe linen all impact cost. Beyond these basics, the luxury rehab features special services that require the assistance of skilled professionals. These include massage, acupuncture, yoga classes, gourmet meals, and more. These are the extras that make premium rehabs more expensive than standard rehab.
Does Insurance Cover Luxury Rehab?
Insurance providers must provide some degree of coverage for rehab services. However, each health plan is unique. Learning much they will cover is something you have to research prior to deciding on your rehab. Insurers adhere to a standard rehab model to determine coverage, so they are unlikely to pay for the extra costs. Anything over the standard coverage will be left to the client to cover.
What Makes Luxury Rehabs Stand Apart?
When you enroll in a luxury addiction treatment program you can expect to be well taken care of. It starts with a tailored treatment plan that takes into account your unique recovery needs. Because these rehabs have a limited number of beds, you will find yourself being well attended to. The tranquil settings are another huge draw. These provide the perfect backdrop for healing and personal reflection. Some luxury rehabs also offer day trips to further enhance the treatment experience. What makes the luxury rehab special is that they offer more personal attention to each aspect of the treatment process.
What About the Addiction Treatment Services?
An upscale rehab wouldn’t be worth much without a solid addiction treatment protocol as its foundation. A quality rehab will include the following treatment elements:
- Medical detox. A medically supervised detox provides constant oversight of vital signs and the withdrawal symptoms that emerge. Having medically trained detox experts on hand to manage the symptoms can help avoid medical emergencies.
- Group therapy. The small therapy groups provide an outlet for peers in treatment to get to know each other in this supportive setting. Group sessions encourage discussion and sharing, as it helps the members bond during treatment.
- Individual therapy. During these one-on-one sessions with a therapist, you can discuss the emotional concerns that may be fueling addiction. Therapy also helps you change unhealthy patterns in thoughts and behaviors.
- Dual diagnosis treatment. Addiction is often tied to mental health issues. If you have a co-occurring mental health challenge it will also be addressed and treated while enrolled in rehab.
- 12-Step program. A.A.’s 12-step program provides a roadmap for making needed changes in your thoughts and perspective around addiction.
- Education. Rehabs teach you how substances impact the reward center of the brain, to help you better understand how addiction forms.
- Holistic therapies. Luxury rehabs feature holistic activities that strengthen the mind, body, and spirit connection. These include such things as yoga, mindfulness, equine therapy, art therapy, meditation, and massage.
- Wellness. The rehab emphasizes the importance of sticking to a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine to restore health. These new lifestyle behaviors should continue after rehab and beyond.
Although luxury rehab costs more than standard rehab, the plush setting and personalized attention increase your chances of completing treatment.
LifeSync Malibu Luxury Addiction Rehab
LifeSync Malibu offers luxury addiction treatment for the most comfortable recovery experience available. You may wonder how much luxury rehab costs, so give us a call for more information at (866) 491-4426.