Dr. Geoffrey A. Booth, MD has reviewed the medical literature on these topics and it is clear that each aspect of our psyche must be nourished for optimal living. This is especially important for those who suffer from alcoholism and addiction. At LifeSync Malibu Healing Center, Dr. Booth has developed a comprehensive program designed to get you back on track physical, mentally and spiritually.
- Daily Exercise at the Gym is Offered to All AlientsAerobic and Anaerobic Exercises strengthen the body and clears the mind.
- YogaBoth physical and spiritual helps keep you fit and focused.
- Chef Prepared MealsWe have a gourmet chef who works diligently to provide a flavorful balance of nutrients that will help your body heal from the effects of drugs and alcohol on your body.
- Extracurricular ActivitiesHiking
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention(Written Assignments)
- 12-Step work(Written Assignments)
- Refuge Recovery
- Smart Recovery
- AA/NA and other appropriate 12-Step support groups
- Addiction and the Mind and other educational classes
- Self-Realization Fellowship